Welcome to St Philip’s Centre
Strengthening community integration with dialogue & understanding
As well as providing an engagement with civic and community life, St Philip’s Centre provides training for:
- Christians to equip them to live confidently in multi faith society, being both present and fully engaged in faithful witness and service
- Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, people of all other faiths and beliefs who would like to know and understand their faith neighbours and discover ways of strengthening community life for the common good
- People at work, whether in the public, private or voluntary sectors who need to understand more about faiths – the opportunities which are created when you get things right and the challenges that need to be addressed when things go wrong
- Young people with aspirations to be the leaders of tomorrow. Whether in your teens or twenties, the SPC’s range of programmes and activities equip young people to lead in today’s diverse world
- Further study enthusiasts. Whether you are looking to enhance your vocation or simply fascinated by the theological and social issues raised by religion, SPC offers post-graduate courses at Certificate, Diploma and MA levels in Inter-religious Relations.