Strengthening community integration with dialogue & understanding
Welcome to St Philip’s Faith Training Centre
In today’s diverse Britain, we need more than ever before to be able to understand what is important to our neighbours and colleagues, finding the common ground as well as the differences between our diverse world views. Our faith identities are part of what defines us and underlie many aspects of our everyday lives. St Philip’s Centre (SPC) recognises and values faith identity, and through its wide range of courses and programmes offers the opportunity to build understanding through dialogue, building more harmonious, reconciling and integrated communities.
St Philip’s Centre provides training for:
- Christians to equip them to live confidently in multi faith society, being both present and fully engaged in faithful witness and service
- Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, Jews, people of all other faiths and beliefs who would like to know and understand their faith neighbours and discover ways of strengthening community life for the common good
- People at work, whether in the public, private or voluntary sectors who need to understand more about faiths – the opportunities which are created when you get things right and the challenges that need to be addressed when things go wrong
- Young people with aspirations to be the leaders of tomorrow. Whether in your teens or twenties, the SPC’s range of programmes and activities equip young people to lead in today’s diverse world
- Further education enthusiasts. Whether you are looking to enhance your vocation or simply fascinated by the theological and social issues raised by religion, SPC offers courses at Certificate, Diploma and MA levels in Inter Religious Relations.
St Philip’s Centre is a limited company.
Company registration no. 5657062 Registered charity no. 1114686